nafex - [nafex] kelp

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] kelp
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:11:34 -0000

While in the North of New Zealand I noticed strange black dried strings
hanging from peach trees...at first I figured they were some sort of moss.
Upon asking I was told they were strips of kelp to slowly supply copper. I
believe it was to alleviate leaf curl in this instance, and they swore it
worked. I have no idea of the type of kelp or if they all will leach copper.
Mn. Del

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM