nafex - Re: [nafex] Old Saying

  • From: Ed & Pat Fackler <rocmdw@aye.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Old Saying
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:36:41 -0400

Tom:

The expression "sage wisdom" like sustainable agriculture is an
oxymoron, and I ain't smilin' nor frowning nor nothin'.

Ed

Tom Olenio wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are you sure it doesn't equate with another old saying... I have often
> heard old timers referring to asphalt siding as "poor mans
> clapboards".
>
> Possibly it means nothing at all. Not all old sayings are packed full of
> sage wisdom (smile).
>
> Tom
>
> Ed & Pat Fackler wrote:
>
> > Gord:
> >
> > There is fertility value of snow. I think there is some
> > documentation on n. However, given the collective pollution content
> > (varies
> > with area of course) there is certainly more of some types. Also, the
> > slow release (melt) helps soil asorption, I would guess
> >
> > Just a thought.
> >
> > Ed, So. Indiana, heaven, sprintime, lilac orders, etc.
> >
> > Gordon Nofs wrote:
> >
> > > I thought I would question "Farmer's Almanac" people and this is their
> > > reply.
> > > Gordon

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM