nafex - Re: [nafex] Old Saying

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Old Saying
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:07:18 -0400

Hi,

Are you sure it doesn't equate with another old saying... I have often heard
old timers referring to asphalt siding as "poor mans
clapboards".

Possibly it means nothing at all. Not all old sayings are packed full of
sage wisdom (smile).

Tom

Ed & Pat Fackler wrote:

> Gord:
>
> There is fertility value of snow. I think there is some documentation
> on n. However, given the collective pollution content (varies
> with area of course) there is certainly more of some types. Also, the slow
> release (melt) helps soil asorption, I would guess
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Ed, So. Indiana, heaven, sprintime, lilac orders, etc.
>
> Gordon Nofs wrote:
>
> > I thought I would question "Farmer's Almanac" people and this is their
> > reply.
> > Gordon

Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada
Hardiness Zone 6a

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM