nafex - Re: [nafex] Girdled Apple Trees

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Girdled Apple Trees
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:56:09 -0500

I doubt it would do any good for a completely girdled tree, but if you
just have extensive damage around the base, sealing it up with wax might
help the remainder heal up and grow back.

Ginda

Gordon Nofs wrote:

> I see no reason where this will connect and feed the cambium in any way. I
> would not even take a chance at it.
> Gordon

Get great low international calling rates
from Net2Phone! Click Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/fBRVBB/kJXCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM