nafex - [nafex] apple tree nurseries

  • From: "John K. Fears" <jkfears@mindspring.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] apple tree nurseries
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 02:45:34 -0500

I recently became interested in growing some "antique" apple varieties.  Like a lot of novices who start doing their research on the internet, I  quickly came up with a number of questions.  I e-mailed 3 or 4 well known nurseries and to my surprise I got responses from ONLY ONE nursery.  Nobody else gave me the time of day.  The nursery that responded (at least a half dozen times) was Big Horse Creek Farm at http://www.bighorsecreekfarm.com/ .  They have a large selection of apple varieties and will give you some personal service.  Shop with these people.  They deserve it.
John Fears

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor