nafex - [nafex] mulberry

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] mulberry
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:09:02 -0000

the recent mentionings of mulberry reminded me of 2 tiny seedlings i
got 2
years back of 'siberian mulberry'. got them on a whim..remembering the
mulberry pies of youth and thinking "siberian, hmmm maybe it could grow
here. Can't remember which nursery it was, and there was no mention of it in
nafex newsgroup archive.
Is it a morus? anybody got one? is it at all like white or red
mulberry?

I thought I'd pass along while there is the yard design discussion,
that in
the archives it was mentioned as resistant to walnut proximity along with a
long list of other plants. Mn. Del

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM