nafex - [nafex] Re: an good idea.....maybe

  • From: pete@riflemag.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: an good idea.....maybe
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:16:29 -0000

--I would like to see your plans also...it would be very
interesting....I'm sure you could put them in the "files"
section....lots of fine stuff in there.

Pete in zone 8b....also...how does one reply...how do you set up the
space to type in to reply...when I go to reply...all boxes are full.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/982336594/