nafex - [nafex] an good idea.....maybe

  • From: lostman_amiga@yahoo.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] an good idea.....maybe
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:11:17 -0000

I dont know if this is an idea that would be wrong for this forum, but
I thought I would suggest it anyway....

A little background first...
I am working on a fairly ambitious project(for me)of re-landscaping my
yard with edible plants. I have done a fair amount of research for
being such a newbie at this, but there is nothing like getting
differnet peoples opinions first hand about all this. This is what
makes this place and other forums so crucial to me. I only wish I
could show people my space and what I want to plant. I spent a great
deal of time planning on paper my landscape design to get a clearer
picture in my head of what would go well in the space. I also thought
it would be a great way to show others what I want to do.
Unfortunately, most people I know think I'm a bit odd for not planting
lawn grass, flowers, and boxwoods. I didnt really have a group to go
to till I found NAFEX. But I still would like a few people locally
that I could actually show things too.

So, to make a long story short, I thought maybe I can upload my
yard plans to the forum file sections for feedback. Better yet, maybe
a folder of landscape and orchard plans so everyone can share thier
vision with others......? Would this be to difficult to manage?
any problems this might cause?

I know this might be overstepping my bounds as a new NAFEX online
member, but would the members and the owner be interested in doing
something like this? I would love to see what other people are
planting.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/982264283/