nafex - Re: [nafex] WPBR

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] WPBR
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 09:30:15 -0800

YOu can order from the NCGR, but they prefer that you only order varieties
not available anywhere else. Also, private individuals get their orders
filled only after university researchers and such have gotten material (if
they have ordered it). So do some asking and searching before you order to
be sure you can't get the variety somewhere else. Ed Mashburn is the guy
who can guide you on the best sources.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, consulting, more, at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom

----------
>From: "Bruce & Joyce" <markie-ct@mail.ionet.net>
>To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: RE:[nafex] WPBR
>Date: Mon, Feb 5, 2001, 3:11 AM
>

>I don't think I have asked this before, though I have been wondering quite a
>while. Is it okay for little ol', individual, beginning fruit grower, me to
>order from the germplasm repository? I get the idea (from their
>questionnaire)
>that these recourses are intended for serious research and commercial
>applications.
>
>Joyce

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details