nafex - Re: [nafex] Blue Understory

  • From: "Bill Russell" <shaman@penn.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Blue Understory
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:48:54 -0500

I have been trying to create a market for Gypsy Moth egg caviar, so far
unsuccessfully. Not only would its popularity help to control a serious pest
problem and bring enormous financial rewards to me, it could provide
employment for egg collectors in areas, such as where I live, that have been
most economically hurt by the infestations.

Bill