nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple seed stratification

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple seed stratification
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:47:23 +0000

For what it's worth, several years ago I read the Fruit, Nut and Berry
Inventory
quite a bit. I realize that this is a personal problem, however, I noticed
that
many of the trees that dispayed low chill characteristics had Golden Delicious
parentage. I assumed this was more than mere coincidence. ...............vic