nafex - [nafex] Red leaf peaches

  • From: rick valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Red leaf peaches
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 01 23:11:23 -0700

>Dwarf purple leaved peaches are showing up as landscaping plants here in
>Tennessee, I assume the Mcminnville nurseries are selling them. Pits should
>be easy to pick up, I've done it before. Donna
I'd be happy to receive small numbers of pits from red leaved peaches, and
I'd cover your postage costs, or?, if anyone gets to eat any of these peaches
this summer. I've been in transition for a few years now, but I've landed,
and I can take projects on again...
-Rick

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)456-4364 Bamboo catalog $3 or at
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"

  • [nafex] Red leaf peaches, rick valley, 01/14/2001