nafex - Re: [nafex] Fw: Beta Grapes

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Cc: Bert Dunn <helbert@idirect.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fw: Beta Grapes
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:41:08 -0800

Title: Re: [nafex] Fw: Beta Grapes
This lady should go to a library and look at the picture of grape flowers in something like General Viticulture.  That would answer the question in a hurry as to what she has.  As to why they aren't developing, it could be too much nitrogen, not enough potassium, botrytis (if it was very cool and wet at bloom time), insects eating the blossoms/young grapes off, or??
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, consulting, more, at http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom