nafex - [nafex] Fw: Beta Grapes

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Greg Miller" <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Cc: "Constance J. Barbutza" <conjobar@telusplanet.net>, "Craig Chunta" <Cchunta@chell.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fw: Beta Grapes
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:46:38 -0500

Hello all,
Please give an answer to this lady's  problem. She lives about 100 miles N of the Peace River area of Alberta- a very cold area in winter.         Many thanks           Bert

Bert Dunn   RR4 Tottenham   Ont    zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca

I am sorry if I confused you with the term fragrant blossoms. I must make 2 corrections. First of all, the term fragrant blossoms refers to my Beta grapes, not the Valiant grapes as the Valiant are only 2 years old. Second, rather than fragrant blossoms, I should have said miniature clusters of grapes. What they appear to be are tiny grapes, about the size of a pin head each, which are close together and resemble clusters of grapes. Are they, perhaps, actual grapes not blossoms? If so, how can I get them to grow into regular sized grapes? They are very tiny, smell lovely, are green in color, and then simply shrivel up. I wonder if the soil I'm using is correct to produce normal sized grapes? Any suggestions you can give me would be very much appreciated! Connie

eGroups Sponsor
Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!
Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!