nafex - [nafex] Fruitcake, the gift that keeps being given (back)

  • From: jhecksel@voyager.net
  • To: "nafex@egroups.com" <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fruitcake, the gift that keeps being given (back)
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:00:12 -0800

Hi all:

You have never let me down.

Does anybody have a good recipe for fruitcake? I took a shot using a
recipe from a well-known cookbook. The fruit settled out of the cake
part, so it is a layered dessert. Not bad, but not what I wanted.

I am looking for a fruitcake that does not have those plastic-candied
fruit. I want a recipe with dried cherries, dates,
raisins.....wholesome stuff like that.
--

-Joe Hecksel
Eaton Rapids,

It is much easier to believe that saturated fat is evil when the
temperature is above 70F (+20C)

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/977065024/