nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: pear rootstocks

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: pear rootstocks
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:36:18 -0800

There is variation in compatibility on hawthorn. The native Crataegus
douglasii here seems to accept most pears, but other species may not. It
might be necessary to use an interstem such as Old Home on such species. I
don't have the old article on disk - it was written in pre-processor days.
-Lon Rombough

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/423498/_/974219756/