nafex - Re: [nafex] (unknown)

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] (unknown)
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:14:45 +0000

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9332/15/_/423498/_/969714834/

Perhaps I should also have mentioned that black raspberries are not hardy here
and there are no wild varieties of them either. I am making a note of this to
dispel any notions that the rounder blackberries that we have growing wild
here,
and which do pick hollow, could be raspberries or crosses of them. Where I
grew
up, in Zone 5, black raspberries did grow everywhere and were my favorite
berry.
If there was a way to have them here is zone 3, I