nafex - Re: [nafex] (unknown)

  • From: "Bruce & Joyce" <markie-ct@mail.ionet.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] (unknown)
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:22:36 -0000

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
as low as 0.0% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9331/15/_/423498/_/969648471/

I have always concidered the ones that pick hollow to be raspberries, and the
ones that come off with cores to be blackberries. Around here, the wild
raspberries are less abundant, though the vines we do get have lots of berries
on them. The drupes (?) are smaller, and the flavor is distinctly different
from
the blackberry flavor.

Joyce