nafex - Re: [nafex] Squirrel Control

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Squirrel Control
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 10:37:51 EDT

I want to know how to remove Bluejays. They cleared three trees of hardy
Pecans, after they got most of the Filberts they shared with the squirrels.
Then they spent the rest of the fall flying off with carpathian walnuts.
They are a very shy bird. I have a lot over a 100 CDs sent from internet
sources. That I am going to put into some of the trees. That shiny
reflective surface may scare them. They got about 40# of hardy pecans.

3. Fill the feeder with black oil sunflower seed. You will also
attract quite a number of beautiful birds, especially cardinals, finches
and bluejays, and the squirrels will come to the seed before anything
else in your yard.