nafex - Re: [nafex] Squirrel Control

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Squirrel Control
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 12:00:48 -0400

How's Roadkill Gourmet and Applesauce, sound? or,
101 NAFEX delights with Wild Fowl & Pomology....

Maybe I can ask the cousins in Italy for a few recipes for Lon's
Starling surprise!

Or Donna's, Legumes and Skunks Creole Stew...

I'll work on Chipmonk Chips on Toast!... : ]

Best wishes,
John

Ed & Pat Fackler wrote:

> Hey, all, based on the below------NAFEX could initiate a roadkill recipe
> book
> featuring fallen fruits!!!!!! Jeez, I can see 'em bucks pouring into 'em
> coffers now--------ain't it wunderful-----livin' here is z' states where
> anything, regardless of degree of appearing to be initially bizarre-----can
> become a fascination!!!
> Jacq, I'll be a' lookin' in Pomona to see if ole Lon can find a chair
> for
> "RoadKill Etiquette", etc.
> Donna, I still do luvs you very much simply because you can still spark
> humor in me old brain!!
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Ed (So. Indiana, heaven, etc) yet another day in paradise!
>
> Kieran or Donna wrote:
>
> > Don,
> > Squirrel stew, yum, I can hardly wait till they move in at our place!
> > Will
> > be watching for a secondhand pellet gun in the meanwhile!
> > I'm serious, I ran over a squirrel recently, just hit the head, and wasn't
> > about to let it go to waste. I had tasted squirrel only once, on a visit
> > my grandparents when I was a little kid. When I served up the stew, I
> > only
> > wished I could have gotten two of them. We have just a few chickens, and
> > the old hens make a soup rivaled only by game. Now and then the dog gets
> > rabbit, which I confiscate for, again, great soup! Donna

Free Worldwide Calling with Firetalk!
Click Here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5481/0/_/423498/_/963071758/