nafex - Re: [nafex] Squirrel Control

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Squirrel Control
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 07:48:56 -0500

Don,
Squirrel stew, yum, I can hardly wait till they move in at our place! Will
be watching for a secondhand pellet gun in the meanwhile!
I'm serious, I ran over a squirrel recently, just hit the head, and wasn't
about to let it go to waste. I had tasted squirrel only once, on a visit to
my grandparents when I was a little kid. When I served up the stew, I only
wished I could have gotten two of them. We have just a few chickens, and
the old hens make a soup rivaled only by game. Now and then the dog gets a
rabbit, which I confiscate for, again, great soup! Donna

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin! Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5476/0/_/423498/_/963062605/