nafex - [nafex] Citrus References

  • From: "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@pipeline.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Citrus References
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 08:28:42 -0400 (EDT)

Dear John,

I don't have a copy of The Citrus Industry which is the general
reference text that people use. Citrus Varieties of the World is a good
small reference and even the paperback Citrus, How to Select, Grow and Enjoy
by Richard Ray is excellent and covers all of the prominent citrus including
Jaffa with nice photos. My daughter is an internet used book exchange
expert and has gotten me a number of excellent horitcultural books - some
more than a 100 years old - at much less cost than you might think.
Actually, I saw The Citrus Industry advertised there and was tempted but I
am really a dabbler in citrus. One of our local citrus gurus is John
Panzarella (jpanzarella@computron.net) who has all of the prominent texts
and a large variety collection. He has written for the California Rare
Fruits journal and the Southern Fruit Fellowship Newsletter and could answer
hobbiest questions in the citrus area far better than I can.

Regards, Ethan

Law.com is the preeminent online destination for legal professionals.
Visit Law.com for exclusive content from American Lawyer Media, online
CLE Seminars, Practice Centers and Career Listings.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5803/0/_/423498/_/963059324/