nafex - Re: [nafex] bug resistant apple?

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: jmc1@epix.net
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] bug resistant apple?
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:31:50 -0400

Jim, I will check with him next time I visit (Labor day). He has pretty
good records, so probably yes. He also doesn't like tart apples, and
has been very disappointed with the tree. I do like tart apples, and
will probably take a scion one of these days. (illegal? They've
stopped offering it). It also makes a pleasant fresh cider by itself.

Ginda Fisher