msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Transport via horse

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "E.S." <ES212@QWEST.NET>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Transport via horse
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:34:33 -0700

bottom line: sometime we can't live in a world of theory , we need to take calculated risks,know what are the chances and it's our call , to wait for a safe transportation and let the patient die or to do what we need to do in order to save life. we can live in a world of theory, vs. practical world,

that what I'm talking about see this picture: http://www.civilwarhome.com/images/fig449britisharmymulelitter.jpg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>