msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Transport via horse

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Transport via horse
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:52:54 -0700

Tomi' we should exchange course material to make sure we're on the same
page. I've found that sharing training material only works if the person
(future class instructor) has already taken the course, unless the
PowerPoint has substantial detail included so it is self-explanatory. Also,
I'll email you the most current draft of the ASTM standard I've been working
on for Mounted rescue/evacuation in the saddle for you to compare with what
you're developing at state level. Feedback appreciated!

Jorene Downs
SAR & CERT
Mounted SAR
www.ceoates.com/msar