msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Missouri

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lauri Struve <jabellaboo@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Missouri
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

Just guessing I would say Jackson County... since that's their neck of the woods.
Lauri

James Gaar <blindrodie@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey Gang.

Since yesterday MSAR has helped to recover more bones and clothing belonging to a women missing 3 years. I saw 4 trailers on the news but no shots of the MSAR group.
The search was in Independance, MO along the Little Blue River.

What MSAR group was this?

Jim

Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now! _______________________________________________