msar-riders - [MSAR] Orange shirts?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Orange shirts?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:09:29 -0800

HI, I have a couple of mounted units that are looking for a good quality orange shirt for missions. Our unit doesn't use them but I said I would help do some research. Can anyone recommend any in particular? I've done some searching and found a couple of potentially workable ones but first-hand experiences would be nice. It would also be nice to find some that are either cut wide at the bottom or come in both mens and womens sizing. Both units are about evenly split gender-wise.

Thanks
Chris Pennington