msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Orange shirts?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Orange shirts?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:29:03 -0800 (PST)

Land's End makes a nylon, coolmesh or cotton-type shirt that comes short or long-sleeved with UPF or sun protection factor in a vibrant orange for kids through adults.  Coolibar.com has many UPF clothes and a swim shirt in bright papaya orange, but the long-sleeved one is $60.00.  Dana

Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net> wrote:
HI, I have a couple of mounted units that are looking for a good quality
orange shirt for missions. Our unit doesn't use them but I said I would
help do some research. Can anyone recommend any in particular? I've done
some searching and found a couple of potentially workable ones but
first-hand experiences would be nice. It would also be nice to find some
that are either cut wide at the bottom or come in both mens and womens
sizing. Both units are about evenly split gender-wise.

Thanks
Chris Pennington