msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NAIS differences

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Paul Fleming" <pfleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NAIS differences
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:33:59 -0800

James,

I don't believe Mr. Skofstad's comments were an uncalled for attack. Ms.Duke posted her beliefs on the NAIS issue. He stated his position on Ms. Dukes case clearly and succinctly. I pretty much came to the same conclusions. I'm not so sure conspiracy is an apt description of the USDA's program, but it is indicative of the way these agencies tend to run things.

Paul Fleming
PMSAR