msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] under-hoof dangers

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] under-hoof dangers
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:05:04 -0500

Forward from msar-riders-bounces.

Mounted Search and Rescue
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/

MSAR-Riders
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/msar-riders.html

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: mailman-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: msar-riders-owner@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:47:47 -0500
The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it. This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/admin/msar-riders/bounce