msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NAIS

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lauri Struve" <lauris10@earthlink.net>
  • To: <shicks@nwinc.net>, "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NAIS
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:10:48 -0600

This group is generally so well informed, I'm surprised that anyone is
jumping to conclusions about NAID and eartags for horses. Here's where you
can get ACCURATE information on the national ID program as it MAY apply to
horses. The guidelines for equine are still being developed, and the
industry IS participating and being heard.
Lauri Struve