msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Crossing State Lines

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Ms Teri Oliver <terilynne3@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Crossing State Lines
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:45:35 -0800 (PST)

I would be very interested. Been skiing in Mentone. Not a bad beginner
slope. Had fun. Please keep me advised and thank you for your help.

Terilynne

Wright <owright@internetpro.net> wrote:
Hey, I didn't know you were so close to Alabama! We do some SAR
training in the N. Alabama area (Mentone) at least once a year. Let me
know if you would be interested in coming.
Susan,
Etowah County Sheriff's Mounted Unit