msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Help MSAR-Riders help ibiblio.org

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Help MSAR-Riders help ibiblio.org
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:34:13 -0800

A. Chris Pennington
B. Commander
C. Big Bear Sheriff's Posse- Mounted Search and Rescue
D. Big Bear Lake, San Bernardino County, available for mutual aid help
E. averaging 12-20
F. This is a great site. I have used it to keep up to date on what
info/classes are available; shared information on training issues with
my unit; been able to learn from others' experiences and put into place
protocols before an issue arises. Since many Mounted Search and Rescue
groups are geographically isolated this group has become invaluable as a
place to share and discuss all of the issues we face in our efforts to
become more useful and better equipped to aid others.