market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Plantar Fasciitis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tom <tomsgardens AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Plantar Fasciitis
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

My wife the nurse, who has had her share of aches and pains, swears by heat as a general treatment.  She claims that she gets more relief from heat than from many medications.  She likes Thermacare heat wraps because you can wear them and still move around to get things done.

Tom at Tom's Gardens
Cut Flowers & Veggies
Northern Lower Michigan