market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Germinating Spinach

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Harriet Allen <hattie_allen AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Germinating Spinach
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, put a lid on the spinach seed and make sure to refrigerate it after an approximate counter sitting time of "overnight."  12 hours more or less...you don't want them to start getting rotten or moldy, etc....(I did that once).  I'm sure you could just put them in the frig right away too.  Might take a little longer to sprout.

Hattie
Hattie's Garden