market-farming - [Market-farming] question on Neem usage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] question on Neem usage
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:58:43 -0500

Title: [Market-farming] question on Neem usage
I want to try using Neem on the newly arrived squash bugs in our high tunnel but unfortunately the instructions in the “booklet” attached to the bottle are stuck together and I can’t find the correct rate – it’s 2 tablespoons to _____________.  The product I have is Natural Guard Neem Py.   Any one have an amount for me – is it per gallon/quart/what?

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, KS