market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Old drip tape--why does some last longer?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Old drip tape--why does some last longer?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:00:51 -0500

I just sent this message, Where can growers recycle your plastic drip tape after is gets holes in it?
Thanks, to Jain the name on my new box od drip tape at, http:// www.jains.com/Reachus/reachus.htm
Maybe others could send to their tape manufacturers to at least get them thinking about it.
Thanks
For a world that makes more sense.
Marty