market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Square up

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Avalon Farms" <info AT avalonfarms.us>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Square up
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 05:42:28 -0600

Yes, that pretty much sums it up.

With the $80 card from callingmart.com or Kittywireless.com (or any other
pageplus reseller. Pageplus does not offer it on their website for some
reason.) it does not expire for 365 days. So you would not need step 5 till
you need more money on the account or 365 days passed.

Wendy
Avalon Farms
-- Man these 75 degree days feel really hot and those perpetually green
tomatoes in my hoophouse are turning red.