market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Square up

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Square up
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:22:12 -0600

Tooo funny..."I've  drunk the Apple Juice".  We are all muddling through this communications technology transition-rethinking, relearning, reconsidering how we do, what we need to do, what we might yet do with the food supply.  We are New Millennium pioneers.  For some people the new media may not be appropriate-or cost effective-for awhile yet.  The important thing is to keep an open mind, check it out.  I don't wait for an immediate use to go to the next technology level; I've learned to do valuable things that I didn't see a need for until the technology gave me new eyes.

Shawnee, zone 5, committed geek