market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bees and cell phones

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <growbd AT aol.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bees and cell phones
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:26:53 -0500

Oops! Sorry about that incomplete message!

The ornery one is one I took over from someone who was moving out of state
last summer. It is still at the distant spot, so they don't know me well and
I probably work them a lot less frequently than the ones at my little farm.

Sounds like you have a LOT more than I do.

Sent from my iPhone