market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] A research project is born

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Lareau" <dlareau AT tds.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] A research project is born
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:54:28 -0600

Many states have "Farm Link" programs, Maine, NY, NJ, virgina, Florida, Ca,
WA, co(just begun), conn, PA, Ontario, Montana, MD, MI, TN, OH, and I am
sure there are others and some work regionally or across state lines. Many
do more then just link farmers, but help teach about financing farms, and
general money issues. Search for these organizations and get involved with
them as many are on a shoestring budget, some are non-profits, some are a
part of another non-profit and some are even for profit. California has a
particularly well run and well organized farmlink that is worth checking
out. Also these organizations get together from time to time.

Zephyros Farm and Garden
Daphne Yannakakis and Don Lareau
11466 3725 Rd.
Paonia, Co. 81428