market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Anyone tried this?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: mdbrabo AT att.net
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Anyone tried this?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:12:13 +0000

You can "hope still" Richard! Grin

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
Sender: market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:56:51
To: Market Farming<market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:09:02 -0400, Allan.Balliett wrote:
> In my dream, it would be a fast acting poison that would drop the deer in
>its
> tracks...

In my dream, the deer would only browse the clover patch I planted for them,
and the woodchucks would munch only on the zucchini at the end of the row,
and the red squirrels would confine themselves to the half pint of
strawberries I placed out for them every day, and the voles would eat all of
one pumpkin, not take a nibble from every one in the patch...well, I can
dream, can't I?

--
Richard Robinson
www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/