market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Anyone tried this?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Anyone tried this?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:11:19 -0400

With motion sensors that trigger lights AND sounds?

and a punt gun, I think.

Actually, I hate to mention this in public, but I'm starting to feel like we should have the right to, poison, like slugs, deer that forage on our crops. (An organic poison, of course.) I know this is a retro view, but, then again, how do they really differ from, say, a rat infestation? Except, of course, that the deer belong to the state and the state believes that SOMEONE will pay a couple of weeks out of the year to shoot them...

-Allan in WV where's he's now finding himself hoping there'd be a OMRI approved deer poison bait that actually left the livers quite edible...