market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] holding sweet potato slips

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "beverly henkel" <bchenkel AT conpoint.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] holding sweet potato slips
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:49:58 -0500

bev. henkel here - zone 3,4 depending on who is checking.  I meant once lantd as a gardener here told my husband if she did not pull the runners or scut them she had not potatoes.  Maybe they were in need of water?   But thank you.  I have them planted in peat pots at the moment in the house and hope to get them out when the weather warms up in a few days.