market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] I'm a TN farmer also...flooded

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mdbrabo AT att.net" <mdbrabo AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] I'm a TN farmer also...flooded
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:57:52 -0500

Kevin Brussel at Agri-Energy has farm resources to help with flood mitigation and rehabilitating the soil.

Hope this resource helps

Grace & peace,
   Mike Brabo

"Oh, taste and see that

the Lord is good! Psalm 34:8

16991 Highway W • Clarksville Missouri  63336
      Only 1.5 miles south of Historic Downtown Clarksville

email  mdbrabo AT att.net
573.560.0871   cell
573.242.3401  farm
573-242-3402 fax/tdd