market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] clearing land cost?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] clearing land cost?
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 23:30:03 -0400

Not always, but most times there is a reason for land being in forest rather
than crop land. Mature forest land that has not been protected located in an
agricultural area is likely that way for a reason. It is usually
unproductive for some reason, such as too steep, rocky or wet. Ask some of
the local farmers. Is it forest or just overgrown land? Still ask.

Thanks,
Farmer Breck
Breck Carden
Carden's Garden