market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hakurei Turnips

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "BarbaraJ" <jbmckillip AT mesanetworks.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hakurei Turnips
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:33:32 -0600

I just planted some of these turnips on request, looking forward to tasting them.  We have a planting of purple globe top turnips, and I want to compare taste.  I love turnip/cabbage soup so I'm not too concerned if I get to save the purple globe top. :)
Marcy, surprised you didn't blow away yesterday!  Winds were howling up here.  How do you get anything done outside?  I just cannot.  I watered everything but that was about it.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado