market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] asparagus

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] asparagus
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:20:27 GMT

We've sprayed 3 times now, and I'm still seeing beetles.
I'm picking every day, and just trim the ends to even things up really. It
makes the bunch look prettier. And, we do have customers with very definite
preferences as to the size of their asparagus spears. It's just very time
consuming, and I was wondering what others do to speed things up.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Learn this Trick
Try this one diet plan to lose weight before summer!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bd1e54250e62189beast02duc