market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] asparagus

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] asparagus
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:40:16 GMT

We sell our 1/2 pound bunches for $2.00 also, but we are grading small,
medium, large, and we trim and rubber band the bunch. It takes hours to get
it all done, and I'm looking for something quicker. I'm wondering if a stem
cutter like florists use would speed up the process.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bd1b1921a933152652st05duc