market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] asparagus

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] asparagus
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:54:01 -0400

No sorting or banding here @ $4.50 !/2 lb.
Todd

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 2:20 PM, cjmaness AT juno.com <cjmaness AT juno.com> wrote:
We've sprayed 3 times now, and I'm still seeing beetles.
I'm picking every day, and just trim the ends to even things up really. It makes the bunch look prettier. And, we do have customers with very definite preferences as to the size of their asparagus spears. It's just very time consuming, and I was wondering what others do to speed things up.
Carla
Perkins, OK